Mahalaya Paksha Pitru Annual Ancestral Yagyas
September 25th – October 8th, 2018
This is the most ideal and opportune time to do this for any of your beloved departed elders, parents or any other departed souls.
This gives their souls peace and solace in the other world.
This Yagya will neutralize all the Pitru doshas and any negative influences from one’s natal chart.
Only once a year, a great celebration takes for our dear departed ancestors in the Pitru Loka (ancestral world) for only for a fortnight. The last day of this period, the new moon day is considered as the most important day in the year for performing obsequies and rites. On Mahalaya Amavasya, Brahmin Santarpana (Massive feeding to all Brahmins) is performed on behalf of dead ancestors to provide them peace in their world. Vedic belief is that Shrardha ritual performed on this Amavasya makes their dead ancestors free from all the sins they have committed when they were alive and provides them salvation. VYC will be performing Pitru Tarpanams (offering), Brahmin Santarpana (feeding), Dana (charity) every day for these 15 days.
The significance of the 15-day ritual:
The Maha Ancestral ritual spans for 15 days starting from the 1st Moon day till the New Moon day, and each day is ruled by a particular Tithi / Moon Phase.
Moon Phase or Tithi Benefits of Specific Moon Phase Tarpanams:
- 1st Moon Day Attains Wealth and Riches
- 2nd Moon Day Will be blessed with progeny
- 3rd Moon Day Will be Bestowed with Business prosperity
- 4th Moon Day You will overpower your enemies/competitors/opponents
- 5th Moon Day Bestowed with all prosperity & general welfare
- 6th Moon Day Get famous or gain popularity
- 7th Moon Day Will be bestowed with divine strength
- 8th Moon Day Bestowed with Intelligence
- 9th Moon Day Gain from women
- 10th Moon Day Bestow with Success in all undertakings
- 11th Moon Day Attain prosperity for children and get blessed with intelligent children
- 12th Moon Day Get blessed with more progeny and gain through education too
- 13th and 14th Moon Day Get blessed with many vehicles and render Peace and longevity
- New Moon day – Mahalaya Amavasya
If you miss any of the above days, the New Moon day is the only solution and mandatory too.
Get benefitted by performing Tarpana for those who died due to weapons or accidents!
We pray to the known and unknown souls that have departed during the last 30 years are treated equally to God!
On the last day, that is on the 15th day of Mahalaya Amavasya day, October 8th, 2018, Monday this event concludes.
Participants will be blessed by their departed ancestors, Souls of the departed ancestors will be relieved from all sins and attain Moksha (Salvation) and thus they will attain Divya Lokas (Heaven).
Interested people may sign up for either:
Individual or Family sponsorship and participants will be blessed by neutralizing Pitru doshas.
The Vedic use of repetitive mantras and ritual in the forms of yagyas and fire pujas lift karmas to that block material and spiritual success. These ancient methods raise vibrations to the heavens which result in strengthening the consciousness of words to gain wealth and abundance.
Material abundances such as happiness, satisfaction, contentment, harmony, reduced frustration and an easier flow in life can be expected from participation in these yagyas when practiced in full faith.
Exclusive Individual or Family Sponsorship for 15 days Full Program: $351
Group Individual or Family Sponsorship for 15 days Full Program: $155