SPECIAL BONUS for EVENT SERIES
FREE BONUS included with the purchase of FULL Annual Sponsorship of Series 4 Dasa Maha Vidya Homa Program:
Receive the Level 1 Ganesh Navaratri Celebrations – Nine Nights of Lord Ganesha Sponsorship, an additional value of $197, as Pundit Samavedula’s personal thank you for participating in the previous 3rd series Dasa Maha Vidya Homa program when you sign up for the annual sponsorship of the 4th Dasa Maha Vidya Homa Event Series!
Your name CAN STILL BE added to this daily puja ritual starting on Wednesday, September 12th – Lord Ganesha’s Birthday!
…This yagya series is for you with the blessings of Lord Ganesha!
- Remove obstacles in all areas of life: business, relationships, career blocks, education, health, family
- Attract success and prosperity in all life areas
- Spiritual support
- Personal support
- Business support
- Prosperity and wealth enhancement
- Health, love, marriage support
- Overcome depression, anxiety and recover from other health-related issues
- Strengthening the consciousness of words to gain wealth and abundance
- Lift karmas to that block material and spiritual success
- Gain abundance, happiness, satisfaction, contentment, harmony
- Reduced frustration and an easier flow in life
- 1008 modakas – recited every day! According to the Upanishads, this is VERY AUSPICIOUS for fulfilling all of your desires! **THIS IS RARELY done 9 days in a row!
Lord Ganesha is the remover of obstacles, the patron of arts and sciences and deva of intellect and wisdom. He is a god of beginnings and is the patron of authors, writers, iconography, and learning.
This daily program includes a fire ceremony with modakas of Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha’s name recitation (1008 modakas) to seek the blessings of Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha for the fulfillment of desires, and ultimately seeking gains from one’s efforts in life.
Appeasing Lord Ganesha and seeking his help in personal, business and spiritual matters will help lift blocks and bring in success and prosperity.
Ganapati Tarpanam, the sacred offering of milk, sesame seeds, and water, to the Lord will be offered 44 times each day. This is helpful in overcoming depression and for those recovering from health-related issues such as surgery.
These practices also give mental stability and will help remove obstacles from other health-related conditions.
The Vedic use of repetitive mantras and ritual in the forms of yagyas and fire pujas lift karmas to that block material and spiritual success. These ancient methods raise vibrations to the heavens which result in strengthening the consciousness of words to gain wealth and abundance.
Material abundances such as happiness, satisfaction, contentment, harmony, reduced frustration and an easier flow in life can be expected from participation in these yagyas when practiced in full faith.