Shani Trayodashi Special Yagya – Tila Tailabhishekam, Pooja, Archana
Saturday, October 6th, 2018
This Event will be broadcast live on this website!
Vedic Yagya Center will be performing Tila Tailabhishekam to Lord Shiva to appease Lord Shanieshwar followed by a Pooja Archana on this auspicious day of Shani Pradosham.
Sponsors for this will be blessed with the removal of any negative forces caused due to Shani Graha Dosha.
This will bring about positive energy and is very much recommended for people who are in the ‘Sade Sathi’ (Seven & 1/2 years of Shani period) or in the Graha Transits related with Shani and is good for all.
This is a single day event for individual sponsorship only!
Should you sponsor this puja?
If you are suffering and experiencing challenges from the adverse effects of Shani in your birth chart or you are in the period of Sade Sati of Shani, Ardhastama Shani, Ashtama Sani or its Antar Dasa, we recommend that you participate in this puja to alleviate the afflictions you may be having and allow our trained temple pundits to perform the puja on this day to please Lord Shani.
- People are blessed with peace and prosperity.
- It overcomes the risk of major accidents and life-threatening activities.
- Helps in the removal of sins.
- Eliminates negative effects of Shani.
- Remove negative karma.
- Provides health and wealth.
- Cures diseases.
- Helps in the destruction of enemies.
What can you do on this day to appease Lord Shani?
- Offer prayers to Lord Shani.
- Fast. (Note: Do not fast if you have a health condition that prevents fasting)
- Perform Shani Dosha Puja.
- Perform Shani Shanti Puja.
- Give black clothes to the poor people on Saturday.
- Offer food to crows.
- Feed the needy people.
Mantra to Lord Shani
Om Praam Preem Pruam Shanayihrahya Namah